Course Information:The main objective of our PSLE Intensive Class is to prepare students for the Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) conducted in Singapore annually. It is a national examination which pupils sit at the end of their final year of primary school education. A pupil can sit the PSLE if he/she is studying in an approved institution in Singapore. The course will focus on ensuring the student’s mastery of content and proficiency in the application of skills for English, Mathematics, Science and Chinese. Students can expect to undergo weekly intensive lessons to not only learn about the necessary academic knowledge but pick up examination skills as well.
- High-ability class for students who need the additional boost of confidence and guidance to secure ace the PSLE
- Mid-ability class for students who may be struggling with school-based lessons and assessment
- English, Mathematics, Science and Chinese
- Creative Writing for English and Chinese
One session (3 hours) per subject conducted weekly.
Mode of Delivery
- Teacher-Student Ratio (1:15)
- Direct Instruction with curriculum modelled according to latest MOE syllabus
- Flipped classroom model for high ability students to ignite creativity and independent learning
- Weekly informal assessment to ensure mastery of content and skills
- Bi-weekly formal assessment to enhance examination skills and readiness
- Intensive supervision and academic counselling to track student’s learning progress
- Lessons are pitched at 20% above the average school standard to ensure that pupils are constantly challenged