TSI has a Student Code of Conduct. The Student Code of Conduct is intended to guide students’ conduct so that they can have a meaningful and enjoyable learning experience in TSI. Students studying in TSI are expected to abide by this Code of Conduct which includes the following areas:
- Attire and Appearance
- Attitudes and Behaviour
Consequences: A serious or persistent failure to comply with TSI’s Student Code of Conduct could result in disciplinary action, including the following:
- verbal warning
- written warning
- police report
- Students are required to attend and be punctual for all lessons.
- Absence from lessons or official functions must be accompanied by a medical certificate or official leave approval.
- Student’s attendance is monitored for each lesson and lateness of more than 30 minutes will be considered as absenteeism
Attire and Appearance
- The school uniform should be worn when attending school and representing the school at functions outside school.
- All students are required to wear the prescribed school uniform and modification to the uniform is not allowed.
- All students wearing the school uniform are to ensure that their shirt is tucked in at all times.
- Students are expected to keep their appearance neat and tidy.
- Male students must be neat in appearance.
- Hair must be neat and short. Hair must not be dyed.
- Earrings or ear studs are not allowed.
- Nails must be kept short and clean
- Female student must be neat in appearance.
- Long hair must be plaited or tied up neatly
- Hair must not be tainted or dyed.
- Wearing of make-up is not allowed.
- Multiple earrings are not allowed.
- Nails must be kept short, and clean without nail polish.
- Accessories like hair clips and hair bands must be in dark blue or black.
Prescribed School Uniform and PE attire
SCHOOL UNIFORM (Only applicable to Primary and Secondary Students)
PE T-Shirt (Only Applicable to Cambridge Primary Students)
- All students must wear the school PE attire during PE lessons.
- All students must be in their appropriate PE attire when reporting and participating in their CCA activities.
School shoes and socks
- Students have to wear white sport shoes with white socks.
- Socks are to be slightly above the ankle.
School T-Shirt (Only Applicable to Higher Education Student)
- The School T-shirt should be worn when attending school and representing the school at functions outside school.
- All students are required to wear the School T-shirt together with black jeans/black long pants and sport shoes.