- The Fee Protection Scheme (FPS) serves to protect the total course fees (exclude application fee and miscellaneous fee) paid by the students.
- In the event that Touchstone International Institute (TSI) is unable to continue its operations due to insolvency and/or regulatory closure; students can claim that unconsumed fees from the FPS provider.
- FPS is compulsory for all students (regardless of nationality and the type of passes) taking courses at TSI except courses with waiver granted by Committee for Private Education (CPE).
- Touchstone International Institute has appointed Lonpac Insurance Bhd as our FPS Insurance provider, a CPE appointed FPS service provider.
- Touchstone International Institute is strictly not allowed to collect course fee beyond 12 months.
- Student will receive a copy of the Certificate of Insurance (COI) from TSI and also a copy from the FPS Insurance Provider through email.
- Please click here to view the Lonpac Insurance Certificate (Policy No. Z/21/BM00/000909)For more information on the Committee for Private Education (CPE), please click here
More details of the FPS can also be found in the FPS Instruction Manual, available at CPE’s website (www.ssg-wsg.gov.sg)