The Diploma in Business Management course is specially designed for adults who require an understanding of the concepts of business management to perform at a junior to middle management role pertaining to the business aspect in an organization.
- Service Operations
- Sales and Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Entrepreneurship
- Organizational Behaviour and Culture
- Industrial Attachment / Project
Course Admission Requirements:
- Age: 18 years old and above
- Academic: At least 3 GCE ‘O’ level subject passes with Grade C6 and above or completed 10 years of formal education or equivalent
- Language Proficiency: IELTS 5.5 or achieve 50% or more for Touchstone International Institute Upper Secondary English Placement Test or equivalent
- Full Time, 6 months Institutional Study + 6 months Industrial Attachment 5 weekdays, 3 hours daily during Institutional Study
Course Commencement Period:
First Monday of the month
Mode of Delivery
Teacher – Student Ratio (1: 30)
Mode of Assessment:
Requirement for Course Completion:
Students must successfully complete all modules and achieve at least 90% attendance and not be absent for more than 7 consecutive days without valid reason.
Type of Qualification:
Diploma in Business Management awarded by Touchstone International Institute
The 3 (three) types of fee chargeable by TSI are:
Application FeeA one-time application fee is non – refundable. Payment modes: Cash, cheque, remittance/telegraphic transfer, bank draft, cashier’s order. Payable to: Touchstone International Institute Pte Ltd.
Course FeesThe Council for Private Education (CPE) has regulatory provisions and requirements to protect course fees that are payable by students who are enrolled in a private education institution (PEI). TSI subscribes to these regulatory provisions and requirements in its collection of fees from full-time students. Fee collection schedule is as indicated in individual student’s contract
Click Full-Time to view Course Fee
Miscellaneous Fees(not all items are applicable for all students)
Payment modes: Cash, cheque
Note :Miscellaneous fee will not be protected under the Fee Protection Scheme.
Click here to view Miscellaneous Fee