- Students are required to complete all items in the ICA Forms 16 and V36 and submit to TSI for onward submission to ICA through the student pass on-line application system (SOLAR+ System).
- A processing fee of S$30.00 is charged for each application to ICA. The processing fee is non-refundable regardless of the STP application’s outcome.
- ICA will take up to 14 days to process each STP application.
- Upon approval, ICA will issue the In-principal Approval (IPA) Letter to you through TSI.
- For international students who require a VISA to enter Singapore, the IPA letter will incorporate a single-entry VISA for the student.
- Upon your arrival in Singapore, TSI will make arrangement for you to collect your Student’s Pass from ICA. Please take note that Student’s Pass will only be issued no earlier than 1(one) month before the course commencement date.
- TSI will make arrangements for students to do a medical checkup and obtain the medical report.
- International Students are required to furnish the following documents for collection of student pass: 1. Your valid Passport 2. A photocopy of your Passport particulars page 3. Your Disembarkation/Embarkation card (white card). 4. 1 recent color passport-size photograph (taken on white background) 5. The printout from the SOLAR+ System (duly signed by the students) 6. A copy of the IPA letter and 7. The medical report
The approval of Student’s Pass application is dependent on ICA, Singapore. TSI DOES NOT GUARANTEE any success rate of approval.
For more information, please visit ICA website at www.ica.gov.sg
Cancellation of Student Passes
Foreign students are required to surrender their Student Pass cards to TSI for cancellation within 7 days of the date of cessation or termination of their study.
TSI will assist the international students on the cancellation of their Student Passes via the e-Cancellation
Change of Local Address
According to the Immigration Regulations 19(3)(b), international students are required to report any changes in his/her address in Singapore within 14 days of such change.
International students are required to inform TSI on the change of his/her local address and the institute will submit his/her request via e-Update of Address.
Replacement of Loss Student Pass
International students who have lost their Student’s Pass and/or the Visit Pass and Disembarkation/Embarkation cards are required to apply for a replacement within 7 days of the date of loss.
The students may call in person at the ICA Student’s Pass Unit with the following documents:
- Valid travel document and a photocopy of the personal biodata page;
- A letter from the school stating that the applicant is currently a registered student of the school;
- Duly completed eForm 16 and signed by the applicant; and
- Original copy of the Police report
The processing time for first time replacement of lost cards is 2 weeks while the processing time for subsequent losses is 4 weeks.